RedRover Readers Online Workshop
Three-week, self-paced course
January 12, 2021 through February 2, 2021
RedRover Readers works to further strengthen the human-animal bond by helping children, ages 5-11, develop the steps necessary for empathy: recognize human and animal emotions, share emotions and regulate emotions in order to connect in positive ways with others.
The RedRover Readers Workshop includes:
- Exploring the link between social and emotional Learning and RedRover Readers
- Showing how stories about animals illustrate the human-animal bond
- Using questions to generate critical thinking
- Sharing tips for reading aloud and for effectively working with children
- Demonstrating the relationship between reading and developing empathy
- Implementing the RedRover Readers curriculum
- Ongoing support from the RedRover Readers staff
Online Workshop Registration
Registration to attend the RedRover Readers online workshop
RedRover, PO Box 188890, Sacramento, California 95818
Tax ID 68-0124097, United Animal Nations d.b.a. RedRover
© RedRover. All rights reserved.
We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation. No goods or services were given in exchange for this donation.